We’re a Community Group, formed of local residents – all volunteers, who champion the monitoring, implementation and delivery of the policies and projects included in the Ascot, Sunninghill and Sunningdale Neighbourhood Plan (A,S&S NP). You can download our constitution here: AS&S NP Delivery Group Constitution Apr 2015.
The overall purpose of the Group is to support the aims and intent of the Plan on behalf of the community.
In particular, as set out in the constitution it is to:
- Be a centre of knowledge and advice on the policies contained in the Plan and how these relate to the Royal Borough Local Plan and the NPPF
- Encourage, support and represent local residents and groups to drive forward the projects identified in the Plan
- Act as a helpful conduit for developers, landowners, planners and any other interested parties wishing to consult with the local community on planning related matters and the projects
- Where appropriate, to become involved in planning applications and appeals
- Maintain and encourage continued dialogue and collaboration with RBWM
- Encourage regular and open dialogue with both parish councils
- Review and possibly update the Plan every 5 years (national guidelines permitting)
Members of the Group demonstrate engagement and involvement in the achievement of the objectives of the Plan and receive email updates.
The activities of the Group are coordinated through a Committee of local residents representing the members. The Committee members support specific projects or subject groups formed to progress the purpose of the Group, as defined in the constitution.
Please sign up here.